What are Topic Groups?
You can use Topic Groups to track high-level themes by organizing related topics into groups. Topic Groups make it easy to track the collective performance of a group of topics and compare their contribution to the project.
- Count - the number of conversations the Topic Group was mentioned in
- Count Change - the difference in volume between the current and the previous period
- Ratio - the proportion of conversations the Topic Group appears in
- Ratio Change - the change in ratio in comparison with the previous period
- Sentiment - the % difference between positive and negative mentions associated with the Topic Group
Here you can take the following actions:
- View all your Topic Groups and their metrics
- See which topics belong to each Topic Group
- Add and remove topics to/from Topic Groups
- Archive Topic Groups and their associated topics in bulk
Learn more about Topic Groups here.