How to manage my Projects?
You can use Projects to track high-level themes by organizing related topics into projects. Projects make it easy to track the collective performance of a group of topics and compare their contribution to the project.
- Count - the number of conversations the Projects has appeared in
- Count Change - the difference in Project volume between the current and the previous period
- Ratio - the proportion of conversations the Project appears in
- Ratio Change - the change in ratio in comparison with the previous period
- Sentiment - the % difference between positive and negative mentions associated with the Project
Here you can take the following actions:
- View all your projects and their metrics
- See which topics belong to each project
- Add and remove topics to/from projects
- Archive projects and their associated topics in bulk
Learn more about projects here.