How to merge duplicate topics?
You can merge two or more topics together to prevent duplicates in your reporting.
How to merge topics?
- Go to the Topics view
- Select two or more topics from the list
- If a topic is not visible in the list, use the search to find it by name. The selection will be retained during the search.
- Click "Merge topics" to complete the merging process
What happens to merged topics?
When you merge two or more topics, the following processes take place behind the scenes:
- The keywords from all the merged topics are combined into the topic with the most mentions
- The subtopics of the smaller topics are discarded
- Any Project associations are assigned to the remaining topic